Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bad Luck la....=(

Hey....many day din't write blog adi le..haiz..coz my computer striked by the lightning la...internet oso break down adi...and housephone oso can't use le... so bad luck la me..>.<
Until today network oni recover bak...haiz...
Tis few day oso not in good mood le...quite emo...juz like wanna locked myself inside the room and don't wan to come out...i realy keep on thinking of one ppl le...i like lost my connection with the person la...how le...i always tel myself to calm down..like doing others thing like reading, watching television ...i know the person is busy ...nvm la..i will wait de...^^
Am i doing the rite thing le?
Izzit possible to be good result?
At 9 and 11 oct is mt two friend birthday need to wish them happy birhtday and all the best them..although my wish is late adi..erm..hope they happy forever la..^^
At 11 oct tat day..i was on the way going to my friend house in casa de for celebrate birthday with my friend...
when i was driving and the road is quite jam..suddenly i heard a sound..'bang'..ops..tat's scary..i was shocked and i see my car mirror and saw tat two motor bang my car but is back not front...then i open my door and ask him ..r u ok? the motorider say he is ok...
When i go bak i tel my mum and brother..my brother say me stupid le..he say is ppl bang u le not u bang them..y u ask him ok or not? Somemore is i no go down and check my car when the motor bang me..coz i don't wan to make the traffic more jam ma..haiz..but finally my car is ok la..
If not my mum and brother sure scold me again de...haha>.<

4 comments:

Jess Lim said...

hahaha.. u really 'lun jun' laa.. sure go down check de mar.. or else u rugi how ohh?? >.< baka!! hahaha

n hope u calm down urself bah. =)

yion said...

haha, anyway our cally is very 单纯!haha...cally safe then ok liao lah.. ^^

Vickie said...

aiyo, next time don go down la, is very dangerous ler, some more u alone, no matter where, better don go down la, later ppl snatch ur car or even u...

c@lly said...

thx for caring ya..hehe....next time i will go down and check de ,plus becareful lo..haha^^