Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy Day!!!!! Tired la>.<

Wa..today realy a vry busy day la...yesterday i sleep but wake up early in the morning to do my slide show...when go to morning account class i oso feel vry tired adi...
At the account class we keep on doing exercise..walao..none stop de..so 'san fu'..haiz...
After account class finish at 12pm, i need to rush my management assignment again...haiz...i wan to crazy adi...
We do do do and do...luckly we can finish it by today....actualy i wan thx to my groupmate too de...they oso put in their effort de and we realy work as a team..so happy...thx my friends...
Do until no time to eat lunch..my stomuch oso pain adi...no energy adi....but still can go play bsb le..coz wan to release tension ma...i think today is the most busy day adi....>.<

No comments: