Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MUM i love u!!

Hi, yesterday i alone at house , i have think so many thing...i think tat y i so down le? At last i oso can't answer ...yesterday after i read my best friend..i straight away cry out..i realy happy tat i have a group of such best friend who will always support me!! Thx to u all...
I'm not saying tat my family not support me but sometime they r not realy understand me...actualy i love my mum vry much but sometime she attitude i realy dislike..i know she care me and don't wan me to get hurt..but did she realy know wat i need....haiz...MUM i realy love u..pls don't always juz scold me..pls believe me...i have grow up adi...i'm not the childish girl who was juz know how to cry oni..when u leave tat i was juz 5 years old i think i know how to protect myself adi....anyway..MUM i love u!!
Ok! i wanna tel story again la...got one girl today go play basketball,she realy love to play basketball de...Got basketball to play should be vry happy rite? But the girl donno y she not look like vry happy ...when she saw a guy which she like playing basketball.she feel happy and smile ..but after a while she suddenly feel a little bit down..she oso donno y? Actualy sometime she oso donno y she will like the guy so much de? haha...But she told me tat she wouldn't give up de!!! Although i don't understand the girl but i will tell her tat " Gambahteh!! U CAN DO IT!!" haha..^^

4 comments:

yion said...

Pls tell the girl, me oso support her.. Do watever she wan to do.. But be responsible n brave to face the outcome !

Jess Lim said...

the gal is emo =p
tapi i'll still support her =D
cant wait to c u all nx mon liao.. although i haven started studying.. >.<

c@lly said...

hey..thx for support the girl o!! I will tel her de..realy thx so much^^..I oso miss u all la...keke >.<

aNing~ said...

yeah agree
be brave to go on for what u believe
even it may sound funny or weird
jz go 4 it ya!